- Salary Offers €700 - 900 per day
Snowflake Data Architect
The Data Architect will be responsible to plan, design, develop and maintain the data architecture, data models and standards for various Data Integration Data warehouse projects in snowflake.
–> He/She will ensure new features and subject areas are modelled to integrate with existing structures and provide a consistent view.
–> Develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flow and data models of the data warehouse appropriate for various audiences.
–> Provide direction on adoption of Cloud technologies (Snowflake ) and industry best practices in the field of data warehouse architecture and modelling
Skill set required
– Must have total 14+ yrs. in IT and 3+ years experience working as a snowflake Data Architect and 8+ years in Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects.
– Must have experience at least two end to end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse and 3 end to end data warehouse implementations on-premise preferably on MS SQL Server on Azure.
– Expertise in Snowflake data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
– Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
– Expertise in deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns
– Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python
– Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
– Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modelling)
– Experience with data security and data access controls and design – Experience with Azure data storage and management technologies such as ADLS
– Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
– Proficiency in RDBMS, complex SQL, performance tuning and troubleshoot
– Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated data pipeline related problems, proactively and as issues surface
– Must have expertise in Azure Platform as a Service (PAAS).
– Certified Snowflake cloud data warehouse Architect (Desirable).
– Should be able to troubleshoot problems across infrastructure, platform and application domains.
– Must have experience of Agile development methodologies
– Strong written communication skills. Is effective and persuasive in both written and oral communication
If you have the required skills and interested to apply, please send your CV now for immediate consideration