For our prestigious customer, we are currently looking for an IT Process Manager who will work with the Data Science team to define, design, implement document, monitor and continuously improve the processes of the Service Catalog Management and Service Level Management.
This is for an initial 6-month contract with the visibility to extend.
This position is to be completed initially remotely but when the pandemic settles some on site work will be required.
- Ensure that required documentation is available and updated on a regular basis
- Define and monitor KPIs related to IT Processes Service Catalog Management and Service Level Management
- Take ownership of the overall IT Service Catalog in ServiceNow
- Ensure that the IT Service Catalog is complete, standardized, harmonized and fulfills required quality criteria
- Coordinate with different IT Service Owners to define and implement the IT Service Catalog item
- Defines, implement and continuously improve required Service Level Reports for DSP
- Define, implement and continuously improve a procedure how new IT Services are to be established.
- An academic degree in Computer Science, or similar
- ITIL V3 Foundation certified or even ITIL Service Design
- IT Project Management experience
- Preferable knowledge in ServiceNow ITSM with focus on Service Catalog Management and Request Fulfillment
- Experience in KPI Reporting, Management and Customer Reporting
- English speaking site
- If you have the required skills and interested to apply, please send your CV now for immediate consideration.
- Salary Offers Neg USD Neg Month
- Languages English
- Consultant Matthew Rea
- Contact Number +44 (0) 20 3397 8070