Senior Data Scientist
- One of the fasting growing FinTechs in the UK, we’re searching for a Lead Credit Risk Data Scientist to join our rapidly expanding Credit practice.
- Key words: Data Science, Credit Risk, Machine Learning, Lending, Python, SQL, SDLC
- You will bring demonstratable data science experience in a credit risk context.
- You will design and deploy credit decision processes utilizing analytical, statistical and machine learning techniques with the end goal of improving both customer and commercial outcomes.
- Package details: £60,000-£70,000 + bonus + share options + much more
A financing fintech organisation that prides itself on disrupting the market through putting the customer’s needs front and centre. The goal is to use to use cutting edge technology and data science techniques to update and refresh the used-car market. You’ll gain exposure to building modern, digital, retail processes around what the customer needs.
The long-term goal is to ultimately create a product that transforms buying a used car from a tedious, drawn-out, process into a sleek and simple one-click model. Come and join the team that is making buying a car as simple and easy as buying batteries on Amazon.
- You will design and deploy credit decision processes utilizing analytical, statistical and machine learning techniques with the end goal of improving outcomes for both the customer and commercial.
- Using insights from credit bureau and customer data, to produce actionable solutions.
- Liaising with business partners, the development and operations team to communicate insights
Requirements for a Senior Data Scientist
- Commercial experience in the credit risk industry, preferably consumer lending
- You will have experience in designing credit strategies and analytics
- Demonstratable experience with full-lifecycle projects, from original inception and design phase all the way through to final production
- Experience in SQL, programming in Python
- Understanding of SDLC.
If you are interested in learning more, click apply!
Job Title: Senior Data Scientist – Credit
Location: London or Oxford
Compensation Range: £60,000-£70,000 + package
- Salary Offers £60k - 70k per year + bonus, share options, healthcare + more