For our prestigious customer, we are currently looking for a Data Architect/Data Modeler for an exciting project 6-month project with the visibility to extend in Germany!
In this project, you will be utilising Datamodelling to design and implement data models on the platform to help redefine the BI architecture.
- Developing data models and data integration, harmonization and data cleansing.
- Developing, monitoring and operating ETL processes.
- Design principles of ETL processes in the DWH environment/Data Lake.
- Knowledge of Datamodelling techniques in the DWH/OLAP environment.
- Knowledge of the development of data management systems (ETL/ELT) and associated workflows.
- Experience with ERWIN/PowerDesigner or WhereScape.
- Must have experience in handling large amounts of data and in the creation of high-performance ETL routes (tuning measures) and in ETL process monitoring.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
If you have the required skills and interested to apply, please send your CV now for immediate consideration.
- Salary Offers Neg
- Languages English
- Consultant matthew-rea
- Contact Number +44 (0) 20 3397 8070