Azure Full Stack Database Dev / Data Architect
Our Client is Looking for an Azure Database Developer / Architect to join their team for a 9 month contract (4 days a week).
The client is running multiple Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning applications that are backed by a high number of databases, specifically Azure stack. These databases are being hit by millions of requests from their customers. They need someone to help them maintain and improve these systems and databases, ensuring stability, accessibility, future-proofing etc. However, they don’t just want to maintain, they also want to improve their current solutions by utilisising new and emerging technologies. For this reason they are looking for someone who can also bring Architectural / Design experience to the team. If you’re great with the Azure stack, databases and also able to advise on harnessing new tech such as Kafka etc then please get in touch.
- Optimize Databases for the successful operation of Artificial Intelligence solutions within Microsoft Azure
- Maintain and develop current solutions
- Configure databases for near real-time processes and implement things like data shards.
- Design and build databases that provide reliability and good ROI
- Run databases in DevOps mode / pre-prod
- Look at ways to further develop and improve storage methods and overall architecture
- You monitor the quality of output from forecasting activities and Artificial Intelligence processes.
- You will use tools such as Power BI and Shiny to create dashboards that will visualize important data relating to errors with data and the quality of forecasts
- You will have good experience working with SQL databases and the Azure stack
- You will come from a strong software engineering / development background
The role is fully remote, although the client would love to meet the freelancer once or twice if possible for a bit of team bonding (not mandatory though!).
Please get in touch if you’d be interested or know someone that would be!
- Consultant Andy Coopshon
- Contact Number +44 (0) 20 3397 8070