An exciting opportunity is available for a Data Engineer / ETL Developer to work for a reputable company based in Germany. This role is a contract position till the end of the year with the opportunity to extend which will be based on individual performance and business needs.
- Design and technical implementation of data models on the Data Platform.
- Development, monitoring and operation of ELT processes.
- Development of data models including data integration, harmonization, data cleansing and the creation of histories.
- Experience in designing principles of ETL processes in the DWH environment;
- Familiarity with Data Lake;
- Knowledgeable of modelling techniques in the DWH;
- Knowledge of data modeling and programming;
- Experience with conception and development of data management systems (ETL / ELT) and associated workflows;
- Experience handling large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of various ETL tools, such as WhereScape.
- Salary Offers Neg USD Neg Month
- Languages English
- Consultant Matthew Rea
- Contact Number +44 (0) 20 3397 8070