Data Engineer/ Analyst

Apply for this job

Job Overview

  • Salary Offers Market related

Orcan Intelligence are currently partnered with a fast growing tech start-up in Berlin, who are looking for a freelancer to support their analytics projects on a rolling contract basis.

The tech stack is as follows: AWS, Redshift, Airflow, dbt, Python & metabase for the BI. The preferred candidate must have hands-on experience with at least Redshift, Airflow, dbt & Python. 

The role will be split between 20% data engineering and the other 80% (or more) will be working on new analytics projects. These will include analysis for users, recommendation improvements & budget forecasting. The customer would be open to someone on a full-time or part-time basis. 

*This is an English speaking project, 100% remote working*

If you are interested in this mission, please respond to this advert so we can schedule a call. 


Apply for this job
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs
Share this job