Data Architect – Freelance – Initial 6 Month Contract – Remote – Pharma / Health Sector
Our client plans to transition into a data driven company and as such has asked us to find them a German Speaking Data Architect for an initial 6 Month Contract with high chance of extension. The project will involve creation of a time-efficient, consistent and all-encompassing / comprehensive & connected database along with an associated data model, that can be used for company wide data utilisation. Preferably this person will have experience in the Pharma / Health sector.
- Design and implement data architecture and operational data structure
- Put in place efficient systems / structures to allow for access to data that is fast, bug-free and flexible
- Formulate a plan to implement systems that allow for data quality, metadata-management, and documentation.
- Integrate existing data sources / silos into the overarching architecture
- Advise on data preparation within the architecture
- Exp designing, developing and implementing company-wide data architectures
- Good knowledge of different data architecture options e.g. Data Hub, Data Lake, Data Streaming
- Exp working with varied systems / data environments that consist of many different components
- Knowledge about existing data tech e.g. Streaming (Kafka), Hadoop, NoSQL etc
- Exp with GKV within the Pharma / Health industry e.g. core processes and the related specs
- Exp in teaching complex and group specific material to target groups
If you’d be interested or know someone that would, please get in touch!
- Consultant Andy Coopshon
- Contact Number +44 (0) 20 3397 8070