For our prestigious customer, we are looking for someone who is business facing and can help drive the life cycle and delivery of analytics use cases to help and improve the regulatory process related to data analytics for an initial 6 month contract in Belgium! For this Data Analytics Strategist role, experience as a Data Scientist, Product Owner or Business Analyst in a data science environment is welcome.
- Ideation and validation: you will perform market research, interview partners, capture ideas, create use case idea cards, define the business case, get approval from the privacy platform and define high-level data requirements.
- Setup: you will ensure correct translation of the business case into use case requirements, identify the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Dev Team and relevant partners.
- Production: you will perform follow-up on the use case progress to ensure that the expected business value is tracked and delivered and follow up on collaboration effectiveness (for business, IT and compliance aspects).
- Industrialization: you will conclude business cases, define and perform follow-up on the delivery scheme of the industrialization, promote use case adoption with end-users and partners and monitor the added value of the use case implementation.
- He/She acts as a liaison between different partners and must therefore ensure good communication, teams up with the product owner of each use case.
- Relevant experience in Data Analytics, interacting with business and Data Scientists.
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Mathematics or other analytical backgrounds.
- Previous exposure to GDPR and Legal departments is a plus
- You are a strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- You have outstanding analytical and technical skills
- Business oriented
- Team player
- English speaking site
If you have right skill-set and are interested in applying, please send over your up to date CV for immediate consideration.
- Salary Offers Neg USD Neg Month
- Languages English
- Consultant Edward Howlett
- Contact Number +44 (0) 20 3397 8070