Big Data Architect
Location: Fully remote / Germany
Availability: 100% full time – 5 days / week
Industry: Transportation / Logistics
Improve processes supporting an application that manages various services so that monitoring & maintenance processes can be improved. The monitoring system provides intelligent availability info within Tableau dashboard interfaces. This application surfaces tech info in dashboard form around the availability of digital services & technical features / components.
- Work with internal stakeholders to assess the existing Data Lake / Data Warehouse architecture.
- Define and develop the AWS architecture behind / supporting the service monitoring application
- Develop supporting architecture and implementation documentation
- Design a migration roadmap from the current AWS stack to the new architecture
- Work with other architects
- Plan and necessary workshops
- Many years of AWS Big Data Architecture (design / implementation) experience
- Many years implementing architecture in the DWH areas:
- Experience resolving complex issues with various dependencies within different areas of the business during the last three projects.
- Fluent German speaker
- Great communication skills
- Salary Offers NEG
- Languages German
- Consultant Andy Coopshon
- Contact Number +44 (0) 20 3397 8070