Over the next few weeks, I will be writing some thought leadership pieces on some of the subjects outlined in this excellent event.
The focus is on topics such as data science & machine learning, data engineering & architecture, data visualisation & analytics. Meet the #Who-is-Who of the data scene: Whether data scientists, data engineers, AI and machine learning experts, analysts, BI experts, software developers, software architects, scientists, researchers, students – everyone who shares the #passion for data.
This blog post will be updated throughout the week.
If you haven’t already registered for this event, you still can at https://datafestival.de/
Some of the topics discussed today include:
- Advancing Digital for a better world – how data and AI help us to tackle major problems of human kind
- Where can you get Data for your Smart City Analytics Cases?
- How to sell AI – Convincing stakeholders about the value of your next AI project
- Alteryx as Connector and Multiplier: How to Foster Data Analytics and Digital Transformation
- Adapting to Change: Discovering powerful insights through data analysis with Tableau
- Stroboparty for Data Scientists. Are you still dancing? (The continuous evolution of the Data Scientist job)
- Weather-based forecasting: How to improve sales planning using weather
- How AI & ML can help improve your business – trends, challenges & solutions
- Bringing your SAP data to life Enable modern analytics with your SAP data on different environments
- Why a real out of the box tech stack is the key to be able focusing on the real data challenges
- How to scale Data function in a fast-growing Organisation?
- AI Ethics: the good, the bad, the ugly
Plenty of ongoing discussions to be had 🙂