We understand compliance and how it plays an important part in the ever growing HR landscape. From GDPR, to Tax Legislation, Umbrella Companies and IR35, We have partnered with compliance experts to ensure our business remains at the forefront of the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Compliancy is paramount to our company’s ethos and we take pride in ensuring that members who are placed via us undergo an internal screening process. We work with trusted advisory partners who provide excellent legal support and tax advice as part of our onboarding service.
Orcan is APSCo Accredited
APSCo is the only trade body dedicated to representing the professional recruitment sector. Our members commit to a strict Code of Conduct and a rigorous, independently verified referencing process. APSCo membership is recognised as a trusted badge of quality in the professional recruiting sector.
- Quality – APSCo members undergo a rigorous auditing procedure before they can join and must abide by a strict Code of Conduct that ensures high quality operating procedures and ethical practice.
- Training – APSCo’s leading edge Professional Development programmes keeps members up to date with best practice and innovative new approaches to reach the best candidates.
- Market information – APSCo’s strategic partnerships with Deloitte and Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) allows members to share market insight and sector trends data with their clients on a monthly basis.
- Political and legal updates – APSCo’s expert legal advisors and lobbyists provide weekly updates on the legislative issues that affect the professional recruitment sector supported by practical guides and toolkits to ensure early planning and full compliance.
- International reach – APSCo has an international reach with offices in Germany and Singapore and plans for further international expansion to meet employers’ needs to access global talent.